Monday, February 9, 2009

POSERS are like Saints from Hell.

They're creepy. [OOOHH.]
They come aroud you. [OMG.]
And they're going to make your ideas nothing but a fad, stupid, gasgas thing because they overused it. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE A CREDIT FOR MAKING THAT TREND FAD! =p

I'm not the school trendsetter [uh... maybe me and my friends! =p idk.], but OH PLEASE OH PLEASE. I'm not dumb. The school campus is like an equivalent to 2 apartment buildings. AND NEWS can roam around like synaptic impulse. =p

What we did, the next day, it's like the school frenzy.

Everyone else does what we did.
Everyone else wear what we wore.
Everyone else eat what we ate.

Believe it or not, being the koboy I am, I was able to put up a show?

[YABAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNG!]

No, my point here is, why do you need to copy how I live my life?
UGH.

XOXO,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment