Monday, January 19, 2009

Moving On.

Things aren't getting any better now, to tell you honestly.
After a stressful [yet, sleepless] week, the results of the almost-Insomniac state are finally here. Phew. I guess, i will fail Chemistry this grading period. I SWEAR. And oh, English? This was the MOST DISAPPOINTING TEST RESULT I HAD MY WHOLE LIFE. I promise. I'm a writer, but hell? A simple lesson on reported speech? I FAILED? Ugh. This was not the way I imagined things. But yeah, I have to admit, I was wrong. I felt too confident on that reported speech thing. Ugh. Shame on me. As for the rest of the subjects, I see no improvements. They're still the same.

However, if there's one thing I'd be thankful for, that would be how I finally managed to get out of the social mess I was into. Err. That was such a shame.

Yet, it looks like I'm in for another dip in the hot water.
Wish me luck, guys.

Friends. Oh yeah, we're totally having the bond of our lives--especially that the Prom is drawing near. [Honestly, I'm pretty excited]. Still, there are some personal things that remain unsolved.

V. just broke up.
J.'s past seems to make a comeback.
Whatever was happening to B., she seems so frustrated.

Still, there were things to cherish.

S. just fixed her relationship with her new 'lonely boy'
and oh yeah... I feel some surprises for A. and those surprises better be good! :p

Okay, that's all for now!

Would I lie to You?
XOXO,
G. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment