Sunday, March 15, 2009

East Meets West PART 1

PART ONE!

i've been a fan of asianovelas and at the same time, american tv shows too.
so, here's my catch on what's the best on both sides of the world! =]

TV SHOWS

EASTERN: 1 Liter of Tears [I haven't finished the series yet, but this is definitely a tearjerker.]

Other faves include: Lovers in Paris, My Girl and yes-OH YES! Meteor Garden! =))

Western: Gossip Girl [hands down, the best. EVER. never missed an episode!]

Other faves: Pushing Daisies, Project Runway

ANIME/CARTOONS:

Eastern: DEATH NOTE. [ILY, L] This is the anime where I got to think deeper. ANGSTY in nature but definitely, Light Yagami is still a hearthrob, hands down. [AND DO L EVER CHANGE OUTFITS?! LOL. I love the both ANYWAY.]

Other Faves: La Corda D'Oro, Naruto, Super GALS! [Yeah, right.]



Western: Spongebob Squarepants. He's the ultimate funny guy [err...sponge.] When I'm having a bad day, he's my guilty pleasure!

Other Faves: Powepuff Girls and Totally Spies! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment