Sunday, March 15, 2009

Suddenly...



...IT HIT ME!

I really have so many plans this summer. I already expect that I'll be spending it at home [BUMMER!] but It somewhat gives me more opportunity to study for college entrance exams. HOWEVER.
I think it would be fun to try out playing the Violin. [GAWD.] I finally have this feeling this will be the most effective instrument for me. I can formally play the piano [with all the notes and everything]. I can play the guitar but it still gives a me a hard time playing some chords and plucking. I can play the bamboo flute [a requirement for school back then!]. But still, I have this hunger to learn a new instrument--and it's VIOLIN! [thanks to La Corda, I've been in love with the instrument since].

I also have to learn how to cook and improve my skills *oh yeah* in ironing clothes. Who knows? I might go to Baguio for college? I plan on choosing UP Campuses in Manila and Baguio for my applications. IDK, but I hate commuting a lot. I live in Valenzuela so it would only be a jeepney and LRT away to the Manila Campus. At least, If I'm staying in Baguio, there are so many dorms wherein they are just walking distance away from the Baguio campus. DEADS ako pag nag-Diliman and I'm afraid na pagsabayin ang Manila and Diliman as choice campuses since they both had the highest qouta among the UP Campuses. TSK. Mahal na ang tuition sa ibang universities if ever I didn't pass the UPCAT.

HAAAY. This is killing me.


MY FAVE B**CH IS BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment