Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LA CORDA BOYS. [And why they changed my outlook in....er...BOYS.]

WHO CARES IF IT'S ANIME?! LOL.

These guys gave me the lowdown on my ideal guy. [IF SUCH EXISTS.]

Tsukimori Len --> THE MAYAMAN, GWAPO kaso SUPLADO specimen.

Len's KASUPLADUHAN is minimized by Hino's cool. HOWEVER, If I were in her place, I would totally make his head hotter. Girl with little patience+Boy with little patience= END OF THE WORLD. But he's a family man, which I pretty like.

Hihara Kazuki -->THE BUBBLY, THE FUNNY and the COMMON.

Hihara is definitely bf-material. Sweet, funny and caring, he makes you feel at ease when you are with him. Kaso, for me, I lack interest kasi typical na ang ganung guy. Super stereotypical na. Ahaha. Whatever.

Yunoki Azuma--> the man-bitch


Yep, the man bitch. He has this dual personality and fools everyone with the flick of his hand. Lucky girl Hino unraveled Yunoki's dilapidated side--which I loooved more than the "crush ng bayan" and "nice guy" taunts. Yunoki's other side is so much interesting ---but a bit more... Chuck Bass-y. URK. Creepy.


Ryotarou Tsuchiura --> the brawny bf


Let's face it-- he's the anime version of the brawny Newport Beach resident, Ryan Atwood. Her Marissa Cooper? UGH. Please, not Hino. AND YES, I never wanted my own RA. Sorry, Tsuchiura. :(

Shimizu Keiichi- SMART, CUTE and...?!


Okay, okay, he's friggin' smart, he's cute too, but, dang! Why so innocent, Shimizu?! UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment